We do not own, produce or host the videos linked to or embeded on this site. All of the videos displayed on this site are hosted by other website that are not under our control. This site has a zero-tolerance policy against illegal pornography.
We take no responsibility for the content on any website which we link to. By your request we can remove the thumbnail and link, but not the original picture or video file. To remove original picture or video, please contact owner of website where it is hosted.
To remove the link or thumbnail from our site, please send us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
– URL of our site that links to the gallery page where the picture or video appears
– URL of the page where the picture or video appears
– Picture/video title/description
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs of our pages where the links appear, URLs where the links point to and Titles/Descriptions of copyrighted pictures/videos in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All models on site.com adult site are 18 years or older. site.com has a zero-tolerance policy against ILLEGAL pornography. All videos are provided by 3rd parties and are embedded to our site. We take no responsibility for the content of these websites. We are proudly labeled with the RTA.
© 2015 Big Bad Bubble Butts